Information for Afghanistan Evacuations

If you are an American citizen, an SIV applicant, or a P-2 holder or applicant trying to leave Afghanistan or have a loved one who is, please contact our office by calling (973) 526-5668 or filling out the appropriate form linked below.  

If you are a U.S. citizen, the State Department requests you fill out a Repatriation Assistance Request for each traveler in your group. 

For U.S. citizens, Afghan citizens that have a completed or pending Special Immigrant Visa (SIV) case, Afghan citizens that have a P-1 or P-2 case, or other at-risk Afghan citizens in need of assistance, please fill out this form, to speak to someone in my office. They will be in contact with you shortly.

Please submit only one person’s information per form submission. You can make multiple submissions. Please complete the form to the best of your ability. The more information we have the better we can help you. 

More Information: 

For assistance from Rep. Sherrill’s office: Assistance Request Submission form.

For alerts, messages, and important updates: US Embassy Kabul’s Alerts and Messages Page

For updates on the evacuation process: State Department’s Afghanistan Evacuation Page

State Department Guidance: Afghanistan Inquiries - United States Department of State 


If you have additional questions about this process, you can call the State Department Hotline: 

Domestic Calls: 1-888-407-4747  

Overseas Calls: 1-202-501-4444