There are several ways to contact my office. You can send me an email, or contact one of my offices. If you specifically would like to request help with a federal agency or information on tours and tickets, please visit those pages.


To send an email complete and submit the Email Me form.

It is an honor to serve the people of New Jersey's 11th Congressional District. When you need assistance with a federal agency, our team is here to help. We work with residents in NJ-11 to resolve issues with Medicare, Social Security, the VA, the IRS, federal student loans, passports, and other federal agencies. We can also help with federal grants and postal issues.